If you have tiles at your home then you must have noticed that whenever it is wet it gets really slippery and after an accident happens. After the installation of tiles, tiles are often glazed with different kind of substances. The purpose of glazing the tiles is to prevent water from penetrating the surface of tiles. The application of glaze makes the tiles slippery. Often at entrances people have placed a mat or a rug to avoid such accidents. But covering up the tiles with mad reduces its beauty and the Elegance that tiles give to the room. one can reduce the accidents of slipping by using anti slippery coating. Look at here now to acquire details about corian suppliers in UAE. This coating maintains the beauty and the pattern of tiles and also are safe to walk on.
Here is a step by step guide that can help you in the application of anti-slippery coating:
- Before application you need to prepare yourself for the process of application of anti-slip coat. You should use rubber boots and Rubber gloves for application.
- Then you need to have a neutralizer solution that you can put in a spray bottle or in the Garden sprayer.
- Now you have to make two buckets. Fill one bucket with water and the other bucket with anti-slip coat.
- After that you need to check the application of anti-slip coat for a small area. Use lamb’s wool mop for the application of entire slipping solution. Now with the interval of 1 minute. Keep checking the area by sliding your rubber soled shoes. If the rubber shoes get fully gripped and does not sleep it means that the anti-slip coat is working. This happens almost after 4 minutes. After that spray neutralizer on it and from the other bucket apply the mop of water on it.
- You can remove the extra water by using a vacuum.
- For the application of anti-slippery Coat on all the floor you need to manage the time and keep the check of time. You don’t want anti slippery coat to stay on for long. After that apply in neutralizer and clean it with fresh water mop. You can use stopwatch for keeping check of time.
- If you have coated an area and you want to move away then you should also spray neutralizer solution on tour boots too.
- There are a number of anti-slip coatings available in the market but you should always follow manufacturer’s instructions.