Cars are humans’ best friend. If it was not for a car, you could not have get to that interview that you woke up late to, if it was not for a car, your baby and wife could be in danger if the ambulance was late due to any reason, if it was not for a car, how could you have done that memorial trip with your friends and finally the most emotional one, if it was not for your car, how could you cry your heart out while driving when you were feeling low or when someone hurt you or how could you pick up your date and had the most memorable time.
That is why some people built strong connection with the car, there are many times when your car will not start and you will say nice things to your car and it will start for some reason and if you did such thing in front of a car developer or a car specialist may be they will have a mini heart attack. Because if this is how the cars got okay, the jobs of car specialist could be in vile danger. So, just like that there are some people who love cars so much that there willing to spend millions of dollars and dirhams on a single car. We thought that how much expensive can a car be and we searched a lot and came up with a list, see below;
- The first and the most expensive car in the world is Bugatti La Voiture Noire and it costs 19 million dollars. In this list, you will be seeing the world’s most expensive cars that are of Bugatti.
- The second most expensive car in the world is Rolls Royce Sweptail and it costs 13 million dollars. This car is said to be the cars of the living legends.
- The third most expensive car is Bugatti Centodieci and it costs 8.9 million dollars.
- And the next most expensive car is Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero and it costs 8 million dollars.
- The next most expensive car is again Bugatti Divo and it costs 5.9 million dollars.
- The latest ford also costs more than one million dollars and maintaining it in the Ford specialist garage costs a lot too.
- Then you will be shocked to know that there is a mini cooper that also costs less than a million and that is because of its Mini service.